The 40th Annual General Meeting of the company was held on 29th September 2012, as scheduled, and approved the following matters:
- Adoption of Audited Balance Sheet as on and Profit & Loss Account for financial year ended on 31st March 2012, alongwith the Directors’ Report and Auditors Report thereon.
- Mr. Tilak Raj Khosla, who was liable to retire by rotation, has been re-appointed.
- M/s P. Jain & Co., Chartered Accountant has been re appointed as statutory Auditors of the company from the conclusion of this A.G.M. and until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting under section 224 & 224A by way of Special Resolution.
- Recomposition and reclassification of authorized share capital to accommodate the option of Conversion of OCCPS into equity shares of the company under section 94 of the Companies Act by way of Special Resolution.
- Change in Minimum Applicable Price of Rs. 10.82/- per share instead of Rs. 6.69/- per share and for the change of relevant date from March 31, 2011 to August 31, 2009 for conversion of 6% OCCPS into equity shares by way of Special Resolution.
- Further issue ofshare capital under section 80, 81, 81(1A) of the Companies Act by way ofallotment of quasi equity instruments in favour of lenders/bankers of the company by way of Special Resolution.
All concerned may please take note of the same
& GENERAL MANAGER-LEGAL